Kitchen needs an overhaul...Will paint the walls when the weather improves. Probably delicate yellow or limp green. I like yellow. I like green. But not in clothing. Funny that.
Must take care of my fingers. They are no longer the chubby puds of youth, more like spindly twigs of agedness. Keep looking at them, don't do anything of course apart from late night rubbing in of Petroleum jelly. Also slathered eyelashes in the jelbo, woke sometime this morning resembling a shiny vicious spider:)
Fed the birds in my dressing gown, (God my DG is disgusting) and the birdies are none too happy with the stuff bought down the road. Images of traumatised tits shrieking with rage as the old girl dishes out yet more cut price feed is harming me. I will, I promise, go all the way to Purdeys's Industrial Estate wherein I will purchase mealy worms, nuts and other nutritious things. I can't afford to lose more friends. Friends? A great little word. But what are friends? People you can't shrug off.
Hair, my hair! It's licking my neck and flicking outwards over my ears, gone is gamin Glo, and hello to fingers-in-the-socket-Glo" I like it!
Haven't been out of bed much for er.... days. Delicate old stained duvet littered with porridge droppings, jelly tots and cold mayonnaised farfalle. Decided after all the madness of the past couple of months to get down under the covers and stay there till the new year. So that's what we did. So dulled by relaxation were we that we even watched bad movies.....'The Incredible Hulk' and 'Catwoman'. Other interests were Celebrity Mastermind, On the Buses, and Al Jazeera.
Rest is fab but rest doesn't get furniture polished and moved, lashes brushed and blackened or hair puffed and tweaked so.... off with the Disgusting Red Dressing Gown and on with the job:)
Darts is on too!
Tuesday, 4 January 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Staying under the duvet with hubby (?) all day, decadence of watching TV and the rest...... and then eventually arising only to discard the dressing gown! Whatever next! What would the vicar say!
Post a Comment