Thursday, 20 January 2011

The Last Post Full of Titbits

~Oh dear another long lonely night on me own, no-one but the puss to talk to, no wonder I'm wearing a hat.


~Couldn't believe the news about Alan Johnson's resignation, I always thought he was heading for the top job...never mind. There was something of the factory floor about him so when he was made Shadow Chancellor I was totally stunned. Nice enough bloke, man o' the people and all that, but an ex-postman in charge of the country's cash...no thank you dear. Probably go astray.


~American Idol Season 10 begins tonight on ITV2. I've recorded it so I can have an incredibly exciting totally awesome Saturday. Have it planned already. Fab food and no ironing.

~Not eaten a lot today, did waste my time crunching crackers, I really wanted a Chinese. But food, like happiness, should be shared.
Other things which must be shared: Popcorn. Dreams. Wants. Pringles. Worries. Bath towels. Back massages. Wisdom. Cockles.
Things which shouldn't be shared: Coldsores. Old toffees. Loose socks. Last foot of dental floss.

~Happiness is: Presents. Hidden cash. Horror flicks. Starlings dive bombing a suet block. Long weekends. Cheap plumbers. A real Robin on top of a plastic Robin. Undisturbed sleep. Navy blue sheets. Movies. Warmth. Banter with boys. Natter with girls. Sausage rolls. Clear telephone voice.
~Unhappiness is: Being 2nd. Shop bought pies. Lost dogs. Lost lives. Jonathan Ross. Cheap frankfurters. Fighting. Unrequited love. January. Size 12.


That's enough titbits will have a nice cup of tea now as I await the call...Hope it's not another midnight job like last night....!

Cheerio:)

1 comment:

Terry said...

Happiness to be shared should also include laughter, holding hands and sex