Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Quick Desserts #1

Following on from my last post...

~Fry two slices of Madeira cake in a little butter till warmed and slightly browned. Top with your favourite fruit, fresh or canned, serve with ice cream.


~Blitz a large can of peaches, drained with a can of custard, serve as a 'fool' with biscuits or wafers.

~Split bananas lengthways fill with whipped cream and drizzle on melted chocolate.

I have a few more quick and easy recipes to share so will hunt them down and post as soon as I can. Until then Happy Eating!

7 comments:

Terry said...

Glorious food and no calories!!!

Gloria Horsehound said...

Cake, ice cream, chocolate? No calories? Um....

Terry said...

Must see photos of you after eating all that

Gloria Horsehound said...

I delight in being one of those people who, despite having a sweet tooth, manage to remain slim. Ish.

terry said...

Where!!!!

Gloria Horsehound said...

Sweet little ankles

Terry said...

Can you still rach them after all those calories!!