Thursday, 20 January 2011

It's a Worry


...........Everything fine on the culinary front. Brain front...not so good....See way below.

Big Cheesecake.... full, set and red
Large Bread pudding, toasty brown with gossamer thin slices of apple peeping through the sugar.

Didn't make the crumble after all, deciding the aforementioned goodies were enough.

Talking of the perils of over doing it...
I overdid my dinner time pud... So yummy was it that I had some more.
Here's the recipe:
A heaped teaspoonful of strawberry jam swirled into about 5 fl oz of natural yoghurt.
Simples.
Before the yog, the pig. Bacon on seeded white bread dashed with brown sauce. I drip the sauce on the bread THEN layer with bacon. What do you do?

Sitting in the fridge:
Three quarters of yesterday's Carrot Cake, will definitely have a slim slice tonight as I watch BBC 4's 'Beautiful Equations'. Not the type of programme I usually watch but lately I've been travelling to places other than the kitchen.

Expect a wedge of Carrot Cake will go with me tomorrow, only hope the wedge doesn't set the Dad off. Anything queer and he goes bananas.

Worrying Moment #299

This morn....BBC2....To the sound of wooden spoon in mixing bowl...
Bowls. See pic.

I'm finished:(

3 comments:

Terry said...

So are you a balls player!

Gloria Horsehound said...

Yes Terry. Tennis balls, footballs, snooker balls.

Terry said...

your reputation preceeds you!