Checking the BBC news website I linked to a bird story...
Here's a link to the video
(Hover the cursor over 'here's a link....')
You can tell I'm no tech chick
A Robin has had the cheek to settle on tills in a Co-Op and is being fed nuts and stuff and blueberries. He sings as he sits and has been favourited by customers. Apparently the mischievous fellow flies in when the automatic doors spring wide, then perches wherever, with innocent audacity. Love that.
And while on the subject of out and out bravery...
A Seagull somewhere steals a particular flavour crisp from a supermarket, takes it outside, rips the bag, and before long, is joined by his gang...
I feel honoured to share the same planet with such industrious creatures.
Saturday, 29 January 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am surprised at you being overcome by a seagull since you raid friends kitchen to feed seagulls on a balcony!
Post a Comment