The Spaniel beat up the Scot giving him pause for thought, but in the end, come the final whistle, at the end of the day John, the grizzly Scot won.
I have to say I was slightly impressed by his post- match interview, Murray almost looked human even managing a wee smile or two, but those smiles will vanish like Scotch mist tomorrow, for tomorrow he plays around with Djokovic...
Apparently, according to the commentators, the aforementioned Djokovic was watching the Murray/Ferrar match sitting in bed eating popcorn. Love him already.
I've had nights like that, but my corn didn't pop to the sound of tennis balls, my corn popped to the thud of bigger balls, Footballs. Each his own.
This afternoon will see me as frantic as usual, a little t.v. and a lot of cooking.
For tea, probably served just before 21:00 hrs.... Ricotta and Spinach cannelloni followed by dead easy Dutch Apple flan. Pastry filled with spiced diced apple and sweet yoghurt mix. Baked for 40. That's it.
Coming up...
Cocky Kyle, Radio 4 play, and at 4 ish, Deal or No Deal. Yesterday a lad walked away with pence, but he took the annihilation well.
Now I must fly>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Friday, 28 January 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment