Monday, 24 January 2011

I'm a woman and most women are pre-occupied with love... getting it, getting over it, wanting it and feeling the repercussions of losing it... Most men however, are pre-occupied with other things.

My female post was written whilst being thrown around by an hormonal tidal wave, maybe that's why it was a bit sick making.
And as I don't want to make my readers ill I'll resist the urge to upload my inner thoughts about love and its wonders and about love and its horrors.
Best stick to double entendre and pies.

Talking of pies, I haven't had one, did however nibble on a cold lamb chop. Hardly enough to sustain a growling old woman but felt good having it in my hand.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found it interesting, insightful and enlightening . . . no regrets required.

Gloria Horsehound said...

Thank you my Lord, I am like La Môme Piaf, je ne regrette rien.