The Lovelies wanted Fish so after a cappucino I got some.
All I know is I'm glad I don't live in London and want FISH.
Three pieces of medium cod and one portion of medium chips? £14:90
I was glad though that they both had an appetite, even though satisfying the appetite cost a lot. They ate with gusto and so did I. Afterwards we watched Ronnie O'Sullivan lose to Mark Allen. Good thing to. O'Sullivan's bad sportsman ship and refusal to play for a snooker when the fourth frame had all but gone to Allen, proved what a stinker he is.
The big eyed Northern Ireland lad fought to the end sending the beast back home. A cave probably.
Pundit, Steve Davis was livid when talking to Hazel Irvine, his shock and anger over O'Sullivan's behaviour made his face red. I like Davis.
Supper now:)
Tuesday, 11 January 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment