Food, Funny Stuff, My Erotic Poetry and My Feelings About The England Football Team. All content © the author
I like the hair, gal.John
Thank you John.
What happened to the photos of you in the hat - I logged on to show Mrs NOF and they had gone!!
Nof my head feels as if its made of wood today, am not in control of my brain. Will re-post pics...just for Mrs Nof.
Innocent pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To the innocent all is pure
Or is it the other way around
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I like the hair, gal.
John
Thank you John.
What happened to the photos of
you in the hat - I logged on to show Mrs NOF and they had gone!!
Nof my head feels as if its made of wood today, am not in control of my brain. Will re-post pics...just for Mrs Nof.
Innocent pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To the innocent all is pure
Or is it the other way around
Post a Comment