Tuesday, 19 May 2009

American Idol


Tonight is the final of American Idol.
My money is on Adam. He is, what show biz is, an exhilarating ride to another galaxy.
I won't be seeing the show until the weekend so will be avoiding all Americans for the next few days and nights!
Love Lambert!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed last night's performances because it was the Duke's birthday and also because I was watching a hockey playoff game. Tonight the new Idol will be crowned. I do hope it is Adam.

I'll not spoil it for you so don't think you have to avoid me. :)

Back to work :(

Anonymous said...

What a show last night!!! The perfomrances were actully good, not cheesy. (Well, maybe a couple)

Rod Stewart, Carlos Santana, Lionel Ritchie, Black Eyed Peas, Queen, Cindi Lauper, just to name a few.

I won't reveal the winner :) You need to watch this weekend. You will be surprised by Kara is all I'm letting on to.

Duchess out!

Gloria Horsehound said...

Can't wait to see it Duch...Whatever the outcome I'm going to love it!

Your old Queen