Tuesday, 26 May 2009

A Winter's Day in May



Teeming with rain. Dull skies. Jeans and jumper. How unlike yesterday. Dry. Clear skies. Straw hat and azure blue t-shirt.
Therefore on the menu today: Beef pie, mash and beans:)
Now I splash my way to work:(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so loverly. :) Rain today which is good since I planted my garden on Sunday. I am trying some new peppers this year. I've gone a little Asian as I've planted Kung Pao and Thai peppers this year. They should be very useful in a stir fry, don't you think?

Ready to watch hockey at 7:30...Go Detroit Red Wings!! Too bad I can't make my famous chicken wings and wash them down with a nice glass (or 12) of beer. I'm doing really well with this diet. I've lost a pound a day which is good since it seems to be going from my middle. The Duke has lost 6 pounds so far so he is doing better than I.

I saw online that Adam is considering being the front man for Queen. But also doing his own thing. I think the world is his for the taking and I wish him very well.

Files to fax and schedules to do....lunch break is over.

Later, Queenie!

Gloria Horsehound said...

Thanks Duch!
Yes to the peppers, I've got a good recipe you might want to try. I'll email it.

I'm pleased the diet is going well, the more you lose the more you gain...You figure it out!

And I am not in the least surprised about Adam. Queen lovers will not be sorry. I too wish him well, it's such a tonic seeing a great performer, and I certainly need a tonic at the moment.

Big football match tonight Barcelona v Manchester United in the Champions League Final. It's in Rome and it's live on the telly!

Your Queen.