Food, Funny Stuff, My Erotic Poetry and My Feelings About The England Football Team. All content © the author
I stole a tea spoonOh yes I didBut I cannot find itWhere is it hid?Oh Mr HorsehoundGive it to meUntil I find itI can't stir my teaI see that BBC 4 have a poetry season starting soon. I think it's started here tonight!!!!
I stole a teaspooneasy and fastnow get off my case Nof or I'll smack your arse.
I stole a teaspoon from the storenobody sawexcept my conscienceFor that, my Queen 40 lashesand you can pick who you would like the lashings from.;)D
Wow. A Yank arrives for a nice little read and Gloria takes a tea spoon and Nof does too. Larceny pure and simple.Funny I just stole some tea.Jerry from way out west.
What a fantastic way to start my day!A little domination from my Duchess...And she looks like such a nice lady...And a much welcomed message from the tea stealing man out west, Jerry.Happy Days!Queenie
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I stole a tea spoon
Oh yes I did
But I cannot find it
Where is it hid?
Oh Mr Horsehound
Give it to me
Until I find it
I can't stir my tea
I see that BBC 4 have a poetry season starting soon. I think it's started here tonight!!!!
I stole a teaspoon
easy and fast
now get off my case Nof
or I'll smack your arse.
I stole a teaspoon from the store
nobody saw
except
my
conscience
For that, my Queen 40 lashes
and you can pick who you would like the lashings from.
;)
D
Wow. A Yank arrives for a nice little read and Gloria takes a tea spoon and Nof does too. Larceny pure and simple.
Funny I just stole some tea.
Jerry from way out west.
What a fantastic way to start my day!
A little domination from my Duchess...And she looks like such a nice lady...
And a much welcomed message from the tea stealing man out west, Jerry.
Happy Days!
Queenie
Post a Comment