BOTHERATION!
I'M IN A LATHER!
I'M IN A RIGHT TWO AND EIGHT!
I'M TERRIBLY OVERWROUGHT AND BRITTLE!
I'M SPITTING FEATHERS!
I'M HOPPING MAD!
I'M FIT TO BURST!
AND FINALLY...
I'M HAVING A TURN!
Last week I said if Kris Allen got through to the final of American Idol and messed up my weekend I'd forget I was a lady...
He got through.
The Queen is now limp and prone.
Sunday, 17 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Damn! Are you pissed? Don't worry, My Queen. Danny will do well without the restraints of a contract. I felt the same when Alison was voted off.
This week is it then. We will have a new idol. I'm thinkin' Adam.
Who knows.....
Your idol watching Duchess
Yes, I am rather fed up!
But I agree with you about Adam being the next Idol. He has to be.
As for Danny his life will never be the same again. I thought he was fabulous. Had a great sense of humour too.
I won't see A.I. until the weekend, and like you, I can't wait...
Your Idol loving Queen
So goes the whims of a fickle public. What really irks me is that we had to put up with inconsistencies from everyone but Danny. In the end, Kris, who I am sure is a nice fellow, just a little timid.
You're right Anonymous, everyone was inconsistent except Danny. The way people vote is bonkers!
Post a Comment