

After the dull, bordering on cruel visit to the world of healthy eating, I've dived right back down into the pit of normal eating. (I will have some mackerel though.)
Last night was curry night.
This morning was jammy toast morning.
Tonight is curry night.
It's good to be back.
On Glo's to do list:
Ironing the shirts which have had their arms around the back of my kitchen chair for the past week.
Water plants.
Check up on Oregano seedlings.
Relocate Buddha.
Wipe over Jessamy.
Walk about with a giant resin robin, he so needs to be seen.
Lay with Monty after a mackerel sandwich.
Looking at what I consider to be a fine piece of erotic clothing. Bought needless to say from Joan's shop for 75p. This has to be not only the craziest bit of schmutter ever to grace my curves it also has to be the weirdest. A sage green velvet affair with dangling ribbons.
It's a silly basque.
Make a curry.
Make a cucumber relish.
Make a bloated tum.
Tonight is common night.
So I will, unless called away by friends or employer, spend a cracking evening in the company of Ant, Dec and great British public.
I do so love show offs!
Toodle pip!
No comments:
Post a Comment