Saturday, 9 May 2009

Serious about Saturday

No work today. Yipdedoodah!

Am just about to go to that two-bit shop masquerading as a supermarket. Somerfields. Won't bore you with what I'm buying because who the hells interested in lettuces, tomatoes and cucumbers?
And then...
Will I or indeed should I pop in to the charity shop literally around the corner a.k.a. Gloria's Heaven? Yep I will and I should. Because you never know, there might just be waiting for me, the mother of all dresses or the mother of all jugs.
Can't resist.

On the agenda today:
Secondhand lamps being delivered by a friend. After two I expect. What a pal.
The recording of American Idol. ITV2 this afternoon. Scarf tied around my waist to remind me.
Neck exercises. Have done something to it. I'm veering to the right. In more ways than one.
Food. Chicken korma. Will make a few chappatis too. Oh bugger, I am Mango chutneyless:( Absolutely refuse to buy it in Somerfields.

Now slapping on some slap and walking.
I'm out of here.....

No comments: