
Just heard the weather forecast. Cloudy in the south. What? I've just put on a flouncy old skirt!
Talking of old flouncy things, I'm off out soon. Will get to grips with a dingy cupboard behind the bar, the bar being a small cave like place decked out in gaudy mirrors, wine racks and handbags!
It so needs a tidy up.
So after putting my radio and pinny on I'll get down to it. My God who ever thought a lazy trout like me would be up to her kneecaps in (mini list coming up) wine bottles, ashtrays, remote controls, socks, hairbrushes, vests and batteries. Still I'd rather be on my knees cleaning than sitting here hungry:(
On the menu tonight: No idea. Corned beef probably. Since I've been a working girl my dinners have gone to pot. A bit. Last night's fare was fair enough though. And oh what a gorgeous sumptuous pudding did I make. Lemon curd pud was fab. I had a glass of Stella Artois too, couldn't finish it off of course, way too much for my little tum but it was refreshing and went well with the pork. But I will not be buying any more. Today.
Now buttered bagel and porridge:)
No comments:
Post a Comment