
I made a mistake this morning. THIS is a picture of Diversity, the earlier one is of Flawless. Many thanks to Excavator for pointing out my mistake.
Anyway...after pottering in the garden with all things earthy and wet, I sat down at my 'new' table wearing a swimsuit and enjoyed a tuna sandwich and glass of beer. The sun thrashed me, it thrashed me I tell you but how I lapped it up. My shoulders are a bit rosey, no doubt about that, and the tip of my nose a bit cherry like, but I feel super duper.
On the menu tonight.
Barbequed Chicken baked in the oven, Cajun wedges cooked likewise, a big fresh green and red salad and a blue bowl of Soured Cream. But no more beer.
Thank you very much, I've had my say.
2 comments:
I am not always a big dance group fan, but the timing that this group showed set them apart.
Jerry from the West Coast
Thanks Jerry, I love dancing but not all dancing. I don't like waltzes.
Post a Comment