Friday, 22 May 2009

Sex or Sardines?


It's come to something when the first thing on your mind is oily fish:(

4 comments:

terry said...

Why not sardines and sex? Sardines to enjoy and sex for pure pleasure!

Gloria Horsehound said...

Yes why not? Although I think I'd prefer some Tikka salmon. Must more erotic

Anonymous said...

I think the smell of the sardines would not be a "turn on". At all.

Blech! How can you eat that stuff???

On the above post:
I've started a new diet and although it is hard, I'm seeing results already. The hardest thing is NO ALCOHOL for 2 weeks!!! No beer??? Gah, it's killing me. 11 more days and then I can slam a few.

The food is wonderful, though. Basalmic chicken, grilled salmon, etc. Good snack stuff, too. I eat 6 times a day so I'm never hungry, but I'm just not satisfied cuz I can't have any carbs.

Wish me luck and hopefully I'll be swimsuit ready in no time :)

Your portly Duchess

Gloria Horsehound said...

...."slam a few..." Love it!

Now you leave my sardines alone, they're not only good for me but they're cheap too. Sexy? Not a chance. The sexiest food is whatever makes you happy...

Good luck with the diet Duch, I'm not on a diet as such but due to my tummy problems I'm TRYING to cut down on er...something!
I've always had a good appetitie but haven't put on lots of weight but recently I've filled out a bit:( And I don't like it...
Recently had a spritzer made with Mateus Rose and lemon flavoured mineral water:)Gorgeous...

Your ballooning Queen