After last night's poetic effort I feel I need to calm down a little. Absolutely adored penning it, so went to bed satisfied.
And so.....despite being breakfastless I made a cracking Orlando Beef casserole for tomorrow and will, after having a fried eggy dinner (not saying lunch any more) embark on the thrill of my young life by making a Gateau Moka aux Amandes;)
There's no doubt this blooming cake is giving me the willies but I can't wait to see how it turns out and most of all can't wait to taste it...Hopefully tongues will be lickingly happy!
I haven't of course forgotten tonight's tea, Nasi Goreng, this Indonesian dish will be rustled up when and if I can pull myself away from the Gateau:)
So me dears I have to go back to the kitchen of love to cook and watch Football Focus... whilst fingering a cold 9 in cake tin.
Lovely.
Love Saturday's x
Saturday, 13 November 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment