


Tea was yummy.
Beef and orange casserole with plain boiled rice. No accompaniments were needed. The succulent casserole was packed with tender beef, tomatoes, onions and whole mushrooms complete with stalks. And to give the dish extra extra zing I added a wee but more apricot jam than the recipe suggested. Result. A burnished golden glow woozing over my eyes when I lifted the lid.
Food should not only taste divine it should satisfy the eyes too. And this casserole certainly did that.
For pud I concocted something with apples and syrup and a simple sponge mix. Nuked it for 3:30 mins....And hey presto a nursery pud to die for... (I'd intended to finish yesterday's Gateau but woofed it down this afternoon whilst sitting on the sofa.) OOOPS! It is IMPOSSIBLE for me to get down from the table without scooping up a spoonful of custard...
So....nothing else for me tonight.
I daren't:)
Can't wait to watch the X Factor... Who do I think will leave tonight? Not a clue. Who do I want to leave tonight? Aiden or Mary or Paige. They leave me smileless. Am so excited about seeing Take That and the very pleasant Gazza.
Paige by the way showed his true colours last night. After Simon said he (Paige) would probably be heading home, the young lad huffed and shrugged then sulked off. He DID look angry. That my dear Paige is the rotten hard world of show biz. He is sort of likeable but only because of his chubby cheeks. He is no Luther van Hire:)
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment