Something called 'Security Tool' has virused its way onto the computer and has resulted in Mr H spending loads of precious time trying to sort it out.
Have been instructed by Mr H on how to use the computer when he is at work:) Or when he's cleaning his teeth as he his right now...'Safe Mode' I think he called it. You 'puter nerds will understand this. Me? Not a clue darlings.
Anyway.... Back track....I froze to the chair when all this kicked off on Friday, this wretched 'Security Tool' thing kept popping up saying all kinds of scary stuff about infections and credit cards. Being a computer moron I clicked nothing at all in case the boogie boys stole all my passwords and other intimate info like my recipes.
So if you don't see much from me you'll know I'm flying around the room in pit bull rage on account of forgetting how to get into Mr H's. 'Safe Mode'.
Oh dear.
Watched X Factor results...
Wagner lives.
Now a quick dip in the cream jar...
Goodnight All.
Sunday, 7 November 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment