Thursday, 25 November 2010

Christmas Thoughts Invade......As the cottage pie bubbles...

Salmon puffs. Utterly moreish. Only time I make choux pastry. Only time I open a tin of salmon

Chocolate eclairs. Only other time I make choux pastry:) Only time I delve interiors. Damp innards are intolerable.

To tree or not to tree. Hmm. Low key maybe. Low key means no tree. Or a wee tree. Hmm. Major soul searching occurring over tree erection. Could be some time before a peaceful solution ends the dispute between love of tradition and hatred of cat hurled baubles.

Fruit cake. No. Dry and falling to bits reminds me of my feet.
Yule Log. Oh yes. Sweet, dark and impregnated with chestnutty cream. A grown girls sex toy. Dippy dippy, licky licky, piggy piggy...very problemy problemy the very next day.

Parsnips. The desireable guys of the vegetable world. Tall, sweet and a little lined.

Drink. No drink. The devil's buttermilk would see me offering myself as gift to be unwrapped. Cor!
Christian festival. So please no buttermilk:)

No comments: