Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Most Invigorating

No I didn't venture outside instead I laid some insulating fur in the loft:) And very pleasant it was too...
Looked like a twat in skirt and hat but so determined was I to keep the cold out of the kitchen and bedroom, that I HAD to have a go.

The roll of insulation was fat, furry and brown and rather kind of sweet so sweet in fact that I wondered what else I could use it for...Make a hat? Make a bed for the cat? Or even make birdie nests?

I soldiered on only hitting my head once, picked up two splinters though by the water tank and joyously discovered two large handbags in a box:)

Squatting was a bit of a problem but my legs held together well considering how long I was up there. It isn't done expertly of course, how could it be, but at least it affords a little protection from Mr Frost.
Cobwebs hung like faded ghostly necklaces, no spiders I'm pleased to say, but I did speak to the wasp's nest hanging like a gnarled and grizzly wart....just in case any were still alive.

I won't allow people to view the loft. However much they pinch my chilblaines. The fur is down and down it will stay:)

Now sweet coffee and a jaffa cake.

No comments: