"I've been working at a traveling job for going on two years now. Nothing international yet, but I've been to the four corners of the US and everywhere in between. I fell wild, crazy in love and didn't hardly write the whole time; my love took everything from me, part and parcel, and ran off with another man. I'm sure it's good fodder but I don't know what to do with it. Now I move from city to city carrying only a suitcase and an empty heart. I'm essentially lost. No need to add this to your comments; I just wanted to keep in touch. If the mood strikes you, drop me a note sometime. "
This was sent to me by an old chum, he's a writer you know...No need to add this to my comments? Writing doesn't get any better than when we bleed.
Tuesday, 30 November 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment