Friday, 26 November 2010

London....No Love You No More

Mum is home.
Dad is relieved.
I am shattered!

Lots of ridiculously expensive shopping.
Cleaning what was only noticeable....
Washing a few items in the sink
Imparting wisdom to a I-choose-to-be-deaf- dad,
Long worded phone 'chats' with nursie who couldn't understand why mum 'ran away' from the ward.
Freezing walks to and from hospital.
My dissing of a tenner for taxi fare causing a minor pointless argument....
If I choose to walk, let me get on with it.
A relieved, but spoilt- beyond- imagination dad having a hissy fit because of the stress.
A quiet resigned bandaged mum on the edge of the sofa
and a headache for me...

I love Essex;)................

Monty miaowed when the door opened and I wanted to eat him.

Downed an Orange and Passion Fruit J20 in one unladylike gulp:(

I am now going to bed...it's been one of those days...Tired Smiles
and much wanted relief...
come at last.

1 comment:

NOF said...

Good!! Glad your Mum is home now.