
First I forgot the marg now I forget the menu...
After chatting to you lot I went kitchenwards to prepare Mr H's tea...
First in the pot were potatoes, )What?) then I cooked leaves of cabbage, (What?) then as the kitchen windows steamed I said "Cabbage?" "Potatoes?"
What was I doing with cabbage and potatoes?
All of a sudden I remembered the bacon and eggs thing, but this wasn't bacon and there certainly weren't any eggs being laid boiled or fried. "What's happening here? " I asked intelligent Monty
"Ok brainless" he said "let's make Rumbledthumps".
(Rumbledthumps is a version of bubble and squeak which has cheddar cheese and chives added or in my case, Edam and six inches of a leftover leek.)
I quickly concocted the mashy green and white meal and left it sitting in a yellow dish by the...lonely eggs.
What were they for again?
I need. in no particular order....
Kiss
Rub
A new Brain
Love emails
;)
3 comments:
mmmmmm what else is in that photo
the wicked man
a riding crop and a damn good lunch!
I was looking forwards to your mouth watering desert
Post a Comment