Sunday, 28 November 2010

Xtraordinary Factor.

Cher. So predictable. Legs and ribbons. I must be getting old.
Katie. Gorgeous, talented, ballsy, little madam, junior luvvie, eyes to die for, an artist.
Wagner. Hot in a suit. Big tum not a problem. Smile hiding hurt?
One Direction. Goo.
Mary. No soul. And no soul earns her nil points from me. Songsters should spit pain and/or love. Aren't they the same?
Rebecca. Incredible recording voice. But no stage presence.
Matt. Made me cry.

Beef casserole today.
Chunks of beef braised very slowly in a herb enriched stock, with carrot, swede, onion, potato and leek. Then, when it's all but done..... dropped on top....dumplings.
To end....A Queen of Puddings, a soft sweet custard smothered in raspberry jam then crowned with meringue...

Now I must fly........................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok so off to X-Factor I went. Cher - Madonna and Britney fair. Not mine. Katie, better on REM song. Wagner, well enough said. Mary cannot hold a audience - nice for a night at the pub, I guess. Best I have heard One Direction. Rebecca - good voice, but if you do Rolling Stones, move. Hint look at Tina Turner for energy. Matt good on I Love n' Roll. But the best - Matt on Nights in White Satin. A moment.
Jerry from the West Coast

Gloria Horsehound said...

Hi Jez, Wagner has finally been sent packing.
Won't be the same without him:(

I've never see Rebecca move:(

So the semi-final next week... should be worth a bag of tortillas!